California Investigative and Legal Support Services
California Investigative and Legal Support Services   



  • ​Oaths & Affirmations
  • Notarize Wills & Trusts
  • Notarize Travel Authorization Letters
  • International-Foreign Documents​
  • Acknowledgment
  • Jurat
  • Certified Copies of Power of Attorney




For a signer, whose identity has been verified, to declare to a Notary that they have willingly signed a document.

$15 per notarized signature, plus any travel fees.



For a signer to swear to or affirm the truthfulness of the contents of a document to a Notary or notarial officer.

$15 per notarized signature, plus any travel fees.


Certified Copies of Power of Attorney

For certifying a copy of a Power of Attorney under Section 4307 of the Probate Code.

$15 per certified copy, plus any travel fees.



$7 to Administer Oath, plus any travel fees.

$7 per Certificate, plus any travel fees.

Copies of Journal Entry at $0.30 per page.


Apostille and Certifications Services are available at this time.

Certify the authenticity of the signature of the official

$75 Routine (3-4 Business Days)

$125 Rush (Next Business Day)


Plus $20 fee for each additional authentication certificate and an additional $6 special handling fee for each different public official's signature to be authenticated.



All of the identification documents must be current or issued within the past 5 years in order to be accepted by California Notaries.  IDs must also contain an identifying number and the photograph, signature, and physical description of the bearer.

  • A California driver’s license or nondriver’s ID
  • A U.S. passport (or passport card)
  • An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation if the inmate is in prison or any form of inmate identification issued by a sheriff’s department if the inmate is in custody in a local detention facility
  • A driver’s license or official nondriver’s ID issued by a U.S. state.
  • A U.S. military ID
  • A Canadian or Mexican driver’s license issued by an appropriate public agency
  • A valid foreign passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship
  • An employee ID issued by an agency or office of the state of California or a California city, county, or city and county
  • An identification card issued by a federally-recognized tribal government

Contact Us Today!

California Investigative and

Legal Support Services

1117 Second Street

Old Sacramento, CA 95814

Phone: (916) 372-2722


E-mail Addresses:



Print | Sitemap
Copyright © 2016 - 2024 California Investigative and Legal Support Services